Managed to tear both aileron hinges off my Mantis.  Surprising since they
were kevlar hinged and I didnt really do anything that I thought was worthy
of tearing them like they did.  I have been using some hinge tape bought
from one of the vendors at SWC,
cant remember who it was.  But the stuff is pretty thick and pretty stiff!
Is there any tape
that can be bought from some place othere than a specialty vendor that works
good for aileron hinges.  Thanks, Walter