Thanks fot the input, folks.  The wing is now straight and true.

I rememebered last night that the DAW site does have excellent instructions on
"tweaking".

http://www.davesaircraftworks.com/

Here is what I did:

Since the covering film is adhered to the foam, you won't see the wrinkles simply by
twisting.  However, if you twist and gently heat (250 degrees) the wing, the adhesive
will soften and the wrinkles (lower film tension) will  appear.  With the wing still
twisted, iron and shrink these wrinkles out with a higher heat setting (325 deg).  As
it cools, rub the heated wing surface with a soft cloth.   Twist & shrink top and
bottom, and it's done.

It wasn't that difficult, and I now have a wing with a even ~2 degrees of washout in
each wing half.  Weather permitting, I'll do test flights this afternoon.

--Bill