I have a Super V 103" +/- for sale & ready to go. We stretched it a bit to
get more squares, but with all the great handling/landing as the 100" and
better. Just charge battery and fly. Set up for a JR radio. Will work with
Airtronic's radio also, but you will need to change channels on the
receiver. The plane is practically brand new and recently built. The
wings/tail were bagged by Fred Sage and absolutely PERFECT. The fuse is all
Mark Levoe's and in perfect condition. All JR 341's and 351's servos for
flaps completely installed and wired. The receiver is a Supreme Hitec.
Really, all you need to do is charge the battery and go fly.  See pictures
at:

http://homepage.mac.com/jmasiello/indexv.htm

Over a $1000 value - asking $625 or best offer -  you pay shipping. Serious
inquires please email me directly.

John