Hi Gang,

I am in the final stages of preparing for the Wilson Slope Races next
weekend and was just curious as to how many list subscribers were planning
on being there.  I am hoping to put a face with the names of the different
people on the list I have not been fortunate to meet yet in person.  You can
email me privately.  BTW, please be for warned, the rumor has it that the
infamos Gordy will be there this year bum foot and all.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS