I spent the weekend compiling the early results of the sailplane survey. I
built webpages to display all the information that I have collected so far.
The HLG page is the only one which is totally functional (you can click on a
sailplane to get more info). Please bear with me as I update the other pages
for full functionality, it should be complete by the end of the week. Please
come check it out at:

http://www.geocities.com/matt_kovacs_1999/entrance.html

We have gotten about 60-70 submissions to date. We still need lots more so
keep them coming.

Please email me if you have any suggestions on improving the site.

Thanks