I have a request for anyone attending the IHLGF 2000 this year.

I am looking for 9 other folks that have camcorders and are willing to help
me tape the 3 final rounds.  I would like to have a total of 10 cameras, so
we can keep one on each of the finalists throughout.  I'll provide the blank
tapes.  Digital cameras are preferred, but I'll deal with whatever I can get
my hands on.

I've got full digital video editing capabilities, so with this coverage I'll
be able to put together a high quality tape that will show all the
excitement of this sport...

Please let me know if you are interested.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(805)499-2256