I found a better price than I could get them for.
You can get one here for $129.99 + shipping
http://www.ishops.com/ruoutside/freealtwatch.html

I found I really can't make money in the hobby business, so I try to get people the
best deal possible, even if it is someplace else.

Tom

--
T&G
32 Mount View Dr.