Kind of a off topic item, but this morning I read a short story about the loss of the aerobatic team known as the French Connection.  The team was a husband/wife group from France that flew Cap 10's and were really a good team, I got to see them at the Dayton Airshow a few years back, they were first string.  If you are interested, there was a story about them in Air & Space Magazine.  The story said that the team made contact coming out of a vertical maneuver and just continued on down together.

Marc Gellart