Just a note that the League Of Flight by Thermals will be holding it's annual LOFT Weekend this coming weekend, June 3 & 4.  The contest will be held at our Indiana State School field at Stellhorn and St. Joe Rds in Ft. Wayne.  We will fly 2M, Unlimited, and RES off our club winches with new line and chargers on the batteries all day.  Landings will be 100 point circles.  Mike Remus will CD Saturday and Dennis Adamisin will take care of Sunday.  Pilots meeting will be 9:30 AM Indiana time.  This is the second stop of the Ohio Valley Soaring Series.

Marc Gellart, President LOFT
OVSS Coordinator