George,
I received the Samurai this Saturday.  I haven't had a chance to fly it yet,
but I got the radio programmed.  If this is the one without the LE damage,
the other one must be total wreck =)  I'll fix up that LE crunch and get it
pretty after I get used to flying it a bit first.  The red and yellow
matches the color scheme of my Toucan pretty well.

List,
Where is the CG supposed to be on the Samurai?  How much throw should the
wings have, measured at the TE at the root?  Anything else I should know
about this plane before tossing it off the cliff?

-Silas-