> Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 02:34:41 +0800
> From: Raymond Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: micro ballon = baby powder?
>
> It is so hard to find micro ballon here in Hong Kong.
> Someone told me baby powder works almost the same, anyone tried before?
>
> Raymond Wong
> Hong Kong

Baby powder is talc (ground up rocks, as someone on this list once described
it) and is a little heavier than the microballoons.  You might be better off
using balsa dust or foam dust.  Are there any surf, windsurf, or boating
shops in Hong Kong?  They might have microballoons.  I've got a lot of
microballoons and a few stamps left over from the last time my girlfriend
went home to Hong Kong.  I can send you some if you want - they are very
light =)
-Silas-
PS - How's the hand?  Are you flying again or still building and healing?