No real competitors.  A lot of guys are switching from the Logic this year.  This is
very different.  The poly IMHO is better than the VR (even though I have and sell
both).  I have tried a lot of HLs and usually end up making my own wings for them or
modifying in some way.  This is the first one I'm flying stock.  Could not find a way
to improve it.  Joe and Don did a good job with this one.
Tom

Rodger Hamer wrote:

> About the Spectre.....I am thinking of getting it ot the spectre VR...which
> are you 2 flying...is it worth the money...how is it to fly..and which are
> its direct competitors?
> Thanks
> Rodger--

T&G (Spectres in stock)