Hi Gang,

I want to express my thanks to someone who has gone out of their way in the
modeling field, Mike Greeshields of Hobby People/Global Hobby Distributors.

A number of weeks ago I posted to RCSE a question regarding Airtronics plugs
on a pair of CS-10s.  I had plugged them in to my Airtronics receiver with
their plugs corresponding to all my current Airtronics servos.  The problem
was that they heated up tremendously and I could only pull the battery off
so fast.  However, the servos did not survive.  I looked the servos over
carefully, examined the wires, plugs, etc, however I could not find out the
reason for the problem.  Since these servos were purchased when a local
Hobby Dealer of Global and Hobby People had passed on and the store was
being closed, I had no recourse to finding out the problem of the servos.
It was then that I posted a question to the exchange, so as to not destroy
the other CS-10 servos I had.  The 2 remaining servos have been rewired and
working with my JR receivers.  I was willing to live with the destruction of
the first two..

This was when Mike Greenshields, of Hobby People Global Hobby Distributors
stepped in and went out of his way to find out what happened and help me.
Upon our discussions of the servos, Mike kindly placed alot of effort in
contacting me to resolve the problem.  Mike went the EXTRA MILE and showed
that customers, like myself are important to the major hobby distributors.
Mike replaced the servos.

So when you see MIke at the flying fields in Southern California, remember
the kindness he showed, and remember the company, Global Hobby and Hobby
People, he represents.  I sure will.

Thanks MIke.

Thermals,

Chris Adams