I just spoke to Skip a day ago and he mentioned that he has some in stock,
which is unusual.

Red top, black bottom (I think) and the other is White top, Black bottom.

These are the latest 'iterations' with lightened stabs, and rudder,
'standard' clevis rudder connections and improved minor things.

I believe he said the price will be going up soon so better not wait to order.
The Emerald is a very 'predictable' flying TD ship.  Easy to get used to, its
airfoil is the 7037 which works light lift well and has good landing
characteristics.  Not the best at coming home from those way down wind hunts
without ballast, but all in all, a good choice for contest or fun flying.

The E is pretty durable too.  (Don't forget to add your leading edge anti
fuse crush post.  You don't have to have it but it helps avoid a crack
sometimes)

Don't expect a 100 page instruction book with the kit, its not there.
If you have to have one, order a Kestral from Sal a great kit with lots of
instructions).

Gordy