I first received the RCSD when it was published by Jim Gray.  At that time
there were no photographs, only content.  If you want pretty pictures, look
up the venders web sites. Its value has been in its content and its
unifying activities with the R/C Soaring community.  The digest and the
Slates have done more to integrate our small little niche in the R/C
community than any other organizations or magazines.  The digest is by us
and for us.  Enough said.

Tom Ernst