I know this is a little late but, the HOTSS club in San Antonio is having a
HLG contest tomorrow Sat. 9:00 am. See the Website at
<http://www.hotss-rc.org/ for details.
Great bunch of guys and allot of knowledge too! I am sure we would be
interested in doing a round a bout soaring contest season. Drop a line to
our webmaster so he can put some details into our newsletter.

Keep looking up
Chris