I would like to trade out my wooden push-rods for a pull pull system in my
Aspire.  I can easily envision the setup for the rudder, but adding the
elevator mechanism has me stumped.  I can't see a way to set this up without
it getting in the way of the rudder.  The setup I have in mind uses two
control horns on each surface, top and bottom with line running to double
ended control arms on the servos.

Does anyone have a resource for how this should be done?

Also, what type of line should I use?  I was thinking braided dacron
(flyline backing) because of very low stretch and it's light. When I set up
a prototype for the rudder, it worked fine, but didn't have the resistance I
was expecting.  In other words, the rudder had some play in it and I wasn't
sure that in a strong gust, I could be sure of getting full deflection.  The
systems I see for sale use light steel cable.  Is this a better solution?

Thanks!

Jack

-
Jack Wheeler Web Development Solutions