There is always problems with frequencies that are
multiples of the one you yourself use, so a 72MHz
radio might have trouble with 144 (amateur band,
I think) and 36 MHz - whatever that is, to mention
a few. So while they will not broadcast on 'our' frequencies
the equipment can well spill some of the radiation
on 72 MHz ...

Otherwise RC equipment would never be affected by
cellular phones (high above our frequencies, garage door
openers, pagers, et cetera)!

So keeping a safety distance to equipment emitting many kilowatts
is prudent if you are an RC modeler! I would, anyway!

Tord,
Sweden

--
If reply difficulties - use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tord S. Eriksson, Ovralidsg.25:5, S-422 47 Hisings Backa, Sweden