Let me add something to the subject.

Higher supply voltage:
The bridge transistors that pass on battery current to our servo motor will
turn on much harder at higher supply voltage that pass on those would be
loosed energy in heating them back to the benefit of the motor. We have an
electrical efficiency appreciation.

Switching power transistor at a sizeable load are selected by sustainable
power dissipation Pd at ambient T, allowable saturation voltage (lower the
better) and current gain. In a price world survival the fittest, cost will
drive the gain, size and Pd down to a point where nothing is operating
optimal when design is done, un/intentionally. High saturation voltage
translate to loss of motor input voltage. To make things worse, a lower
than normal supply voltage will starve the drive current into these
transistors making their saturation voltage goes higher than marginal that
results in even lower input voltage at the poor motor. Due to the effect of
drive current and ON resistance is much higher as a result of lowering the
supply voltage, light duty plane that only need low fractional of available
servo power will benefit from electrical duration. The duration gain is out
of starving the servo motor voltage down to a marginal point. However,
there is a limit down that path. Since, each motor has its permanent field
that each motor must first over come before honoring their duty. Such
magnetic field plus servo load in flight can stall our servo motor as those
low voltages. So between endurance and stall rpm, there is a "sweet" sport
one can go about. That may opens up an area of interest in finding such
sweet sport.  Going from 4C to 3 or 2C is not for big bird and yet weight
saving from battery is not what we care first either. What is left is our
HLG where weight is paramount can we find enough incentives to risk before
a near stall servo in operation. When a servo stall, any more/less mAh
remains in battery will not matter any more.

I hope we do not mixed between going from 4C to 5C and from 4C to 3 or 2C
of the same hardware. Going down will risk motor stall but gain in duration
by starving the "worker" servo. Going up in C can mean higher available
watt-hour or Wh and up in efficiency will the duration increase as well.

I am glad that Tord was not close to me before I finished that final
paragraph. :-) or I may not live long enough to finish my writing.

YK Chan
Seattle