Over  30 years has shown me that the same old arguements are either taken
too seriously, or that when people are wrong they still have to fluff up
their feathers and talk big anyway.  Must be that the bigger the noise, the
more right they are.

I am surprised I have not heard the saying "Those who think they are know it
alls are particularly aggravating to those of us who do!"

This all started as a friendly talk and despite all this, I was brought down
to the level of the street, and the rude things I heard at contests.  I only
have to apologize to the person who was brought down with me without the
person realizing it was happening until we both realized it was too late.
(and the person is not Roe).

Too bad, this discussion could have been very interesting, until people took
and continue to take it personally.

I'm  out of here.

Chris Adams

http://www.scrollsander.com