Kai, the first thing you need to do is check out RCOnline.net (this is _not_ RCO here
in USA) at
http://www.rconline.net/cgi-forum/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true .

This is a German-language site for RC Modelling, and they have an active and very
competent Sailplane forum.  I've learned a lot just lurking there (I read enough
German to follow the discussions).

They also have an English-language section that they are trying to get of the ground.

Do visit!

--Bill