Okay, with all the talk of the carnage at the Mid South and John Roe
using the Molded Psyko in the Worlds I thought I would post this one
last time. I'm surprised nobody has scarfed this up, you're missing a
good one here. The plane is not getting used as much as my glass Psyko
and it deserves to be out winning contests. (We don't have any here in
the summer).

Molded Psyko-5/8" wing rod, red bottom with painted red wing tips,
Complete Volz package with Hoopes wing connectors. 1250 mah 1down 3 up
battery pack. Two stab sets. 66-67ounces flying weight. NO crashes or
damage.

$850+ shipping. I have pictures for serious inquiries.

Also have an Image 2m in perfect condition. Contact me if interested.

Darwin N. Barrie
Scottsdale AZ