Patrick,

 We use .025 MW pushrods in the Advantage HL kit we sell. We do a 'z'
bend at the ruddervators and then use Dubro EZ connectors at the servos.
These small brass connectors have a hole thru for the rod and a screw
from the top to clamp the wire and a plastic push-on keeper on the
bottom side of the servo arm.
 We replace the supplied screw with a 2-56 set screw. This does two
things it keeps the overall height to a minimum for this type of
connection and it allows you to get a good 'bite' on the .025 wire. The
supplied socket head cap screw will bottom out on the underside of the
head before it will clamp on the small dia, wire.
 This provides very quick and easy adjustment. Do the final dial-in with
your sub-trims.

RB