By the way, I didn't write the paragraph below, but due to strange reply
editing, it looks as if I signed it "Scobie". I'm perfectly aware that three
cells can be made to work. I do use lithium camera cells instead, though, as
many of you know, because I hate charging when flying, love the incredibly
long life, love the relatively light weight. It's a personal choice.

for what it's worth...
Scobie in Seattle.