So many people have asked me about the Passaj, so why don't I just post
my review on the list?
The Passaj arrived in a very small box, like those EPP flying wings.
The kit included 2 wing halves, 2 balsa winglets ,a carbon spar and the
instructions.  F3X also provided 2 pages of detailed English
instructions.  The wing tips were damaged during shipment, so Tom
offered a replacement right away.
It took me about 15 hours to finish the model  (I had 4 injured
fingers), It was easier to build than a typical EPP wing.  All that was
required was to cut off the ailerons, make silicone hinges, cover the
winglets, dig out some foam and install the radio gear.
I took it to the slope for a test flight on a medium lift day, and it
sailed out with no trim corrections needed but it was a little pitch
sensitive.   I tried to move the CG up a little but it started to pitch
up too much in the dive.  I finally settled with the recommended CG and
it was just fine for me.  I guess this is not a beginner's model.
Later, the sky was shared with a few foamies, some floaters and some
scale models.  I took out the Passaj when no one was watching and
launched very quietly, pretending to be another Zagi.  But it
immediately caught everyone's attention!  It climbed twice as high,
twice as fast as  the EPP wings, smoking by doing huge loops, inverted
flights, all with very little lost of speed.  The energy retention was
very good!  There was no way those foamie could keep up with me!  A few
people still ask : "What kind of  covering tape did you use?  How come
my Zagi doesn't look like that?"
 I  also did some DS at the backside.  Like my other moldies, the Passaj
punched out far, penetrated deep and was so much faster than my EPP
wings. The Passaj can DS!
Okay, here is the best bit.  The Passaj can be disassembled completely
and can fit inside a shopping bag!  I can easily sneak it in and out of
the house and my wife won't even know it!  HeHe...

Raymond Wong
Hong Kong