Recently I purchased an Accu-cyle plus and became very reliant on it in no
time. This equipment really gives you a good picture of your battery's
condition before you fly and the fast charge rate is a nice feature. However
the device started dropping out of peak charge prematurely (2-3 mins)on the
receiver side only. I made up a new set of leads to no avail. I sent the
item in for repair and it was returned a week later with a note that a 100
microfarad capacitor had been changed. It worked good for about 2 cycles and
the receiver side went south again, dropping out of peak and starting
trickle on a 1250 mah pack in my Hera (makes me nervous). 600 mah, 4 cell
receiver packs have a better chance of making it through the entire peak
charge but my 300 mah HLG packs fall out every time. Anybody out there have
problems with this "Plus" model, before I ask for a replacement this time? I
have a friend that has the plain "AccuCyle" and has had no problems.
Thx, Jack Laird
Chandler