Reposting the following message to a previous message that I sent out
with only one (sympathetic and unable to help) reply.

I am building a Pat Teakle / West Mendip Sailplanes ASW 20, 1:3.5 Scale
kit. I purchased the kit 2nd/3rd hand and have only one page/sheet of
drawings. There is no information included in the kit as to what airfoil
the wings (obechi over foam) have been cut to. Prior to glassing, I want
to detail the hardwood leading edge. Respond to RCSE or via direct
e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I would appreciate anyone's help. Thanks!

Joe Hitzel
Jokake Construction Co.
2845 E. Camelback Rd. Suite 700
Phoenix, Arizona 85016