I actually had a similar question which this may be the solution, but I have
no soldering experience and would feel uneasy about modifying a receiver.

I am putting together a Bowman Javelin, a nice EPP light wind wing.  The
instructions say to harness the aileron servos together and use the elevator
and rudder as normally.  For this I bought an micro 555 receiver.  However,
I do have a Fun 1 on order and for that plane I know I will want to try out
some of the more advanced mixing options, Flaperons, or more importantly
Spoilerons.

Well, I wanted to set my Javelin that way, while the plane does not really
need it, I wanted to work on a plane made out of foam instead of something
that takes a bit more to fix, if you know what I mean.

Is there a good small light 6 or 7 channel receiver out there that would
work, or would you suggest that I try and find someone locally that could
modify a 555 per instructions?  Could anyone in the Bay Area help me with
this modification?

I don't need a pigtail, basically take channel 5 and make it 6 would work
for me?

Thanks,

Jim