To be fair.

Karlton has put me in contact with a gentleman who seems to have the
technical information (at least some of it) that I am looking for.
This class act does help to offset his salesman zeal.
:-)

>From the looks of it IPD is a very good system.
It might even be superior for aircraft where rapid response is of the
highest priority. There may be other situations where other systems
may be better. Even PPM has the advantage when the primary requirement is
simple, light weight airborn equipment.

I do not intend to bash Karlton or the IPD but do want to keep a balance
between the sales hype and the technical attributes of the systems.

Remember a good radio is one that works.

michael N6CHV AMA 77292