Ok, we were at the field today trying out our new winch/retriever batteries.
 We were wondering just how much current/energy (watts, dynes, jouels, ft. lbs,
metric mile tons,)is used in towing up a glass slipper to 700 ft using full
peday and   250 lb test line with a ford long shaft without balls.

Any ideas on how much torque one of these things will put out when stalled?
How about horse power?? How about holding power??

 Regards, Perry