Silence?
I wonder why there is a silence after I announced that "Proper
interference immunity (RF integrity) test MUST be made with a 2nd or
more TX at specific interference prone channels at specific spacing in
relation to the on channel TX and Rx."

Fun?
Neither do we derive fun on preflight range test, but we do it anyway,
nor it was fun to maintain a RF air traffic channel board, we do it
anyway. If fun is reduced to flying, we can consider free flight.  We
are here to derive fun (or joy) from maneuverability to accomplish our
goal supported by quality "control" and "handling". Same applies to
driving (controlling) a high performance sport or racing car. In that
sense, control quality is one root factor to reach those fun and joy.
if not by goal. The other root factor, as we know, a quality plane.
Quality is about the desired sensitivity, response and dynamic range,
these terms apply to both plane and Rx equally well. There is no such
thing as up the plane quality and forgo control quality. I hope we do
not call that Fun.

Making close door conclusion about Rx evaluation problem is well
suited for its originator but the general public. Ground range test
procedures designed for RC field test without any test bench equipment
was published in RCSE a number of times.

A short note about open field test for Rx quality. A straight line
jointing two TX spaced 33 meter apart on identical wooden pedestal.
Walk your RC plane along such line and mark Rx-TX* spacing at the
threshold of servo buzzing. (*nearest). Continue same procedure for
next candidate. One TX will be a on-channel the other TX(s) will be
channeled at any interference prone channels one at a time.
Interference prone channel relative to on-channel (N) is ... +/-1ch,
+/-(11 to 12)ch, +/-(22 to 23)ch, or any two 20kHz spacing channels A
and B that satisfy N=(2A-B) or (2B-A). The two test TX will be the
same model is require for consistent result.

YK Chan
Seattle.