Eugene:

Volz is producing now the new up-dated servos.There is a huge demand which caused
some delivery delays!!

The Volz Wing Maxx servos set a new standard for high quality servos for use in thin wings, its 10 mm (approx. 3/8") thin body, patented frame mount, high speed and power set it apart from all other high standard applications.  The New Wing Maxx 'HP' takes that technology a few steps further, with a new more efficient and powerful motor and a STEEL output gear
Imagine: 10 mm flat yet 3.6 kgcm  (51 oz.in) strong!

It doesn't stop there though, the lower case will be Chrome Plated to increase RF-noise
suppression. The 'snap in' mounting frames for all our Wing-Servos ( = Wing-Star / - Maxx / -Maxx HP)  now have three lug mounts (similar to our Micro-Maxx) so can easily be installed in place.

rgds,

Alberto
http://www.hobbyclub.com

Eugene Heggen wrote:

Does anyone have the Voltz wing max servo in stock. Seems like there is a shortage in the supply line. Thanks