Hi All,

I just received my first moulded sailplane, thanks to Ed Sleger and Skip
Miller!  Of course it is gorgeous and I want to do things right so my
question is about mounting servos in that moulded wing.  Yes I have read
the direction and I know how Skip suggested to mount them but I know that
this question has also been posted to the list a year or so ago and that
there are other elegant ways to solve this task.  Please send to me
privately or via the list how you like to mount your servos in a moulded
wing.  Thanks.

Thermals - Gary Baldwin
Tallahassee, Florida