Is it possible that the reason the servos are no longer jittering is
due to the difference in the pattern of the signal being sent out of
these two different antenna types.
 I'm not the expert on this subject but the way it was explained to me
is that the regular collasping antenna generates a cone shaped pattern
while the rubber duck style antenna generates its strongest signal
directly in line with, generally out the end of the antenna.
 So, while holding the plane in hand at the winch or high start the cone
shaped signal would possibly affect the servos while the rubber duck
antenna would not.
 Not that this means one is generating a stronger or weaker signal
overall. The rubberduck antenna may be better for those of us that have
that habit of facing our planes while we fly. This gets the antenna
pointing mostly at the plane. The very spot that a regular antenna is
suppose to generate its weakeest signal. At the moment I use a regular
style antenna andhave experienced no problems with it.
 Anybody have any range problems with either style antenna?

Anybody that really knows about this stuff have an opinion I would like
to hear from you.

Thanks,
RB