Foam melters,

I have been cutting pink foam for a while and have just done some tests
with EPP. I am getting quite a bit of what I would call "angel hair"
with the EPP. Before I waste a buch of this stuff testing temps I would
like to poll the list and see if it is possible to reduce the amount of
angel hair by altering temps.

I am using .020 stainless fishing leader and find with the pink foam
that I get very little angel hair.  Can I achieve this with  EPP? I am
doing tests with .09, 1.3 and 1.9 EPP.

I have purchcased two EPP kits and one had a lot of big globs of angel
hair that were hard to remove and one had nearly none. I don't know how
much prep was done on the cores before shipping, I imagine little to
none.

Any advice wold be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike in Arcata