I don't have access to my bookmarks right now (I know there is a page out
there somewhere), but I'll try not to butcher a description too badly! ;)

1)First of all, draw a line from the outboard, inside corner of the aileron
cutout in the wing to a point on the trailing edge about 1/4" from the tip
(umm...right). Here's a "graphic", join the x's:
    _________________________________
tip/                                 |
  /                                  |
/        x__________________________|
/x_________|___aileron_______________|

2)Take the piece that you cut off of the wing, and belvel it as you did for
the aileron (either double beveled for centerline hinging or single beveled
for top hinging, respectively).
3)Find an old piece of clear nyrod inner about 1" long, and a piece of music
wire that fits comfortably but "slideably" inside of it.
4)Make a slot in your aileron and the new trileron about halfway down the
chord so that the nyrod fits with one half in either control surface.
5) Making sure that the TE is straight when you do this, glue the nyrod into
your slot. Don't glue the trileron to the aileron when you do this!
6) Cut the tube in half. Insert the wire into the tube, and check that the
trileron moves with the aileron.

Hope that hasn't confused anyone; it's easier to do than to describe! You
get smoother airflow around the wingtips for your trouble.

Cheers,
Adam