Les Garber is the designer of the Wing Ding... and he was at the Nats.

The last email I have for him is [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Greg Stewart (Minneapolis, MN, USA)

-----Original Message-----
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 06:34:31 -0700
From: Les Grammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "James V. Bacus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Nats

Jim Bacus wrote:
"I think I met Les Grammer at the Nats last week, really nice guy, was that
you who let me fly your electric flying wing design, the Wing Ding?
<..snip..>This is a REALLY cool small electric wing that was VERY
acrobatic.  I've never been so impressed by an electric plane."

******
Sorry Jim, I didn't make it to the nats (at least, not the U.S. Nats), so
you'll have to ask about as to who had the electric that so impressed you,
as you didn't recall the name right.

However, you'll be happy to know that though you didn't meet me at the
nats, you still DID get the "really nice guy" part correct!

:)

-Les Grammer
"Safe from Slander,
 Didn't make the Nats!"