could he do the below (for commercial purposes) and not infringe on a copyright?

At 10:23 AM 8/7/00 -0400, you wrote:
>George--
>
>That's not a bad deal.  Email me your mailing address so I can send you a
check.

>So you do graphics?  I would like an LSF logo in vinyl.  This would be in
three pieces: the "LSF" letters, with the "wings" as a separate graphic
overlaid, and the "level" roman numerals.  Could you do this with the
images/resources on hand, or would I need to do the separations and send
them to you?

>What requirements does your vinyl cutter have for the image size ("pixel
dimensions") on a graphic? Post on-list, or via email.