In a message dated 8/11/00 1:55:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<< Note to all: from PCM city.  Going strong for ten years (so far). >>

I agree d.o., I have about 10-SPCM JR receivers left from my eight years of
R/C Heli flying, and they are some of the best, most bulletproof receivers I
have .  I have only in 10 years had ONE PCM receiver go to low throttle on a
Helicopter, (only for a second), it didn't crash, but I found a broken
antenna wire and fixed it.  Instead of glitching wildly, it shut down the
throttle and held position on the other servos, which it was programmed to
do. When I first started to fly Helis I was told to use PCM in helis by the
experts, because they reject unwanted noise from spinning bearings, engine
metallic noise, etc. so they told me .  I was never sorry. Now they reside in
my favorite unlimited ships.  Bill Grenoble