Well, I'm not in for making a profit off of resale myself (I have an SAE
Heavy Lift aircraft and a Rosenthal Ventus to worry about), but I think I
got the price about right. Here's the scoop (think Canadian):

$358.45 original bill, TX, RX, stupid non-JR compatable charger
$335.00 sans government contribution
$320.00 after losing the charger
$195.05 dropping the $124.95 Hitec RX/crystal
$130.03 converting to Yankeebucks (feels better going THAT way)

Talk to PMS Hobbycraft here in Calgary if you don't believe me. And no,
that's not a mistype on the name. Needless to say, they have trouble selling
their hats. The best thing that anyone could do if they want A Futaba 8 is
to lose that dumb little square reciever. When they came out they were nice
and compact, but the little Hitec I have (can't think of the model) retails
for a good $100cdn less, and I can't tell a difference in performance.

Cheers,
Adam