Darwin,

>> I got my MA the other day and there is some cool slope shots
>> in there. I've never seen anything so green.

Heh heh, yeah a lot of green there. Sometimes it gets in the way
of launching and landing for us poor devils who live in the area
once covered by the Winsonsin Ice Sheet (most recent ice age.)

One photo has too sparse a caption; Dave Reese is flying the
ShredAir Brisk on the =back= side of the hill at Parker.

// Dave Garwood
Albany, NY USA