Hera by Icare,   (7035 airfoil)
Comes with all Hitec servos.
Flown very little, no contest on it, never landed hard.
Flawless condition, white top/purple bottom.
(I keep it bagged and polished)
$800.00  if you want Hitec Supreme receiver add $40.00
(add your battery and fly!)

I am taking this plane to sell at the contest in Muncie IL this weekend.
I do not want to take a chance with our beloved delivery companies.
If you are not going, and have someone that could bring it back for you,
let me know.

If I don't sell it this weekend I will post it again Sunday night,
and will ship anywhere in the states.
Dave Hauch
Michigan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]