My understanding from a "Locktite" rep is that both temp. and humidity
have an effect on Cya. Temp is no where as important unless very elevated.
The recommendation to keep the Cya in the fridge/freezer is to
not only keep it cold (cold slows reactions), but also fridges/ freezers
have exteremely low humidity inside, thus helping both life-extending
properties.