Daryl,
I and I'm sure all the officials and SVSS workers would like to thank you for
recognizing and thanking us for our efforts. In addition to the 3 or 4 days some
SVSSers spent on the Labor Day weekend most of us did a day or two of training a
couple of months before the team selection finals. Even though this was a very
important contest for them all the pilots and crews were very pleasant and easy to
work with.
I think this was one of the most enjoyable F3B contests I have attended.
Mike Clancy
SVSS