You could try flying outside instead of in the toilet.

OTOH You could buy the new (patent pending) Thermal Toilet!!!
The amazing device flushes up, makeing the rotation reverse and
giving a 'spec out' every time!

All standard toilets and toilet fliers are DEAD!
Long Live THERMAL TOILET!!

michael N6CHV AMA 77292 (in central FL)