In the two or more years of ordering and returning
planes to NSP, I have not had a bad experience with
the planes.
   Yes, Sal can be short at times... but that is
because I get his dander up by telling him about our
weather here in Hawaii in February.
   Years ago he accepted a return when I told him the
kit was beyond my experience to build (Epsilon W/
ailerons).
   Within the past two months my orders have been
processed and handled as well as I can expect. One
Laser 2MC, and one 118" Jade.
   Sanity ? Perhaps because of some of the questions
he is asked to answer.
   But I will still use his service for my stuff.
   Aloha,
   Tom Nakagawa