[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<< >
 I beleive that the memory is held with a different battery then the
 transmitter power battery.  It may just happen that the internal 5-year
lithium
 battery happened to give up at the same time.  I don't think the two
 interact in any way.

You guys found the main flaw in a Vision; if you run the tranny all the way
down, you lose the programing. I guess that's why the low power warning
beeper is so loud! There is no internal battery backup.