Almost everything I wanted to know.........is it "Opus Vee" or "Opus 5?"  Yeah, I know
it's got a "V" tail, but so does everything
else these days.

Brett (whose grown tired of hearing the old K&A Mini I refered to as the "Mini Eye").

Brett Jaffee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://home.earthlink.net/~jaffee

The Unoffical Extra 300 Home Page