Hello everybody

We are a group of aeromodellers who fly slope in Madrid - Spain.

This very afternoon we have broken a 2,5 sailplane in a midair collision
while practicing aerobatics.

The problem is that the ship is a Robbe one, and the fuselage is made of
Plura, This seems to be an special type of ABS material, used by Robbe to
make fuselages in its kits.

Due to former experiences, we think that typical epoxy and fiber glass
doesn't work well coping with plura breaks, because epoxy doesn't glue plura
actually.

What do you do when one of these ships breaks (apart from build another,
obviously)?.

Does anybody know how to mend it?.

Any idea would be welcomed.

Angel Luis Martínez