>>You would think Airtronics would take a hint

I too have been puzzled by the Vision phenomenon. The used market for the
Vision has been "hot" for years. I've been expecting it to cool down for a
long time but so far have seen no signs of it happening.

Think about this. Electronic goods tend to drop in price like a brick! Spend
thousands on a computer. Next year it's worth only $500. That's a 75% loss
in only one year! How long has the Vision been around? Yet, it still
commands a price nearly equal to it's original purchase price. Astounding.
There has got to be a money making opportunity here somewhere for
Airtronics.

I personally am always concerned about the reliability of a used electronic
goods. ESPECIALLY a component that is handheld and may or may not have been
operated in the rain or other inclement weather. Yet the market continues to
be strong for the Vision. Amazing.

More amazing: Even though they sell fantastically quickly the prices have
remained fairly consistent. I'm thinking that something that sells as fast
as the Visions is under priced. Why don't you Vision sellers start reaping
the benefits of this rampant demand.  ;-)

Bill Swingle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janesville, CA